Instant lawn cost |Cost of instant lawn | $ cost to lay
Below is a list of critical steps to consider laying instant turf
- Knockdown weed control (kikuyu & couch)
- Turf cutter hire and labour
- Manual cut out to paths and perimetres
- Lift and Bin hire
- Council bin permit
- Rotary hoe
- Trash rake out/labour
- Picking stones out
- NPKS and trace element fertiliser
- Treatment for non-wetting sands
- Incorporation of organic fertiliser
- Insecticide for cockchafer control
- Profile levelling
- Sod purchase and delivery
- Sod laying
- Clean up.
Overview of instant lawn cost and the critical steps of laying down instant lawn. A substantial part of the cost is preparatory.
The table below overviews the instant lawn cost or summary cost of laying down instant lawn.
For a 50m2 lawn budget on $2000, for a 100m2 lawn budget on $3500. Add 25% if you want to fastidious.
|Lawn area||Estimated cost|
|square metres (m2)||$/m2|